Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Its been a long while

Well yes, 3 days is long to meh Xd. But I thought, "Oh poo I'm getting distracted. This is my ANIMAL JAM blog so I really need to make it an animal jam blog," Also thanks to Princessbg for sprucing up my blog. But I wanted to talk about the back in stores item, The Big Skull. I expected better from AJ, not a item that creeps people out! XD. So I'm sending an email to AJHQ about an item I think they should add I haven't really figured out yet, so you guys can comment suggestions. ~Rawr

                                                         

3 comments:

  1. I've always liked the idea of a snow cone hat for some reason .u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a LONG list. Just copy and paste :P

    Just search on my blog "ideas for animaljam" and read it.
    That will be the email :D

    ReplyDelete